Our Daughters Are...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Just waiting on baby

The nursery is finished, car seat is installed, hospital bags are packed...c'mon Baby B!  At my appointment yesterday I found out that I'm making some good progress and Baby B's head is "really low".  Good to know all those braxton hicks contractions are doing what they're supposed to!  My doctor is on call this weekend and she said that hopefully she'd see me at the hospital!  I'm trying not to get too excited, but Matt and I are really ready to meet our child.  Plus, I'd love it if my actual doctor was the one who delivered Baby B.  So now I'm bouncing on my exercise ball, eating spicy food, and walking a lot in hopes that Baby B decides to make his/her appearance soon!

Here are some photos of our finished nursery, courtesy of my awesome husband and his photography habit :)  There is one more thing I want to hang on the wall that I need to order, but outside of that, it's ready for the baby!

The mobile I made, courtesy of something I found on Pint.erest

Don't worry, the bumpers will come off before Baby B. actually sleeps in the crib :) 

A friend did the painting for us based on the fabric from the crib bumpers - which helped us pick the colors for the room

Yay for books!

You can't see it well unless you're up close, but each of those pictures has a Bible verse printed underneath.  I got them from this seller on Etsy.  I'm planning on ordering a button initial monogram from here to hang above the dresser in that little nook.


 Hopefully Baby B. decides to come soon!  We are so excited and ready to meet him/her!

2 comments:

  1. Your nursery is so cute! Hope all your "activities" brings the arrival date soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the same prints from the same seller. She was great!
    - FarmvilleLover

    ReplyDelete