Our Daughters Are...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

37 weeks...aka full term!


It's hard to believe that Baby B's due date is a mere three weeks from yesterday!  The nursery is set up, the car seat is in the car, the hospital bag is mostly packed...we're having a baby, folks!  I have 4 more days left of the semester at school, during which I need to finish up assessments, start and complete 26 report cards, and get stuff together for my sub.  Lots to do, but it'll get done and then hopefully Baby B makes his or her appearance before second semester starts back up on January 9th.

According to my doctor, Baby B has officially dropped.  I can definitely tell that he or she is sitting lower.  Baby B is head down and as of this past Monday I'm dilated to not quite 2cm.  Not much, but hey, progress is progress, right?

How far along? 37w1d
How big is baby? Baby B should weigh around 6 pounds and is roughly 19 inches long
Total weight gain? As of my appointment last week, I'd gained a total of 28 pounds.
Stretch marks? none!
Sleep? Still waking up about every hour and a half, but sleeping fairly hard once I'm actually asleep.
Best moment this week: Hanging out with the kids I've been watching for over 7 years yesterday and seeing their faces when they got to feel Baby B's hiccups.  So fun!
Weekly wisdom: Not sure I really have any this week :)
Milestones: Full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment