Our Daughters Are...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my first baby shower. Baby B is already so loved and blessed by so many people. I can't wait for him/her to meet everyone! It was a great day and I had a great time. We got lots of things for Baby B, which I have been organizing and starting to put away today :) Me with my two closest friends from college, Christina and Kathy. They did a great job planning the shower!
Me with Rose, who hosted the shower at her home. I've been babysitting her kids for over 7 years (I took over when Christina graduated), and her family has become like our family here in Indy. Matt and I love hanging out with her, her husband, and their three kids.

Me with my mom. Yes, Christina and Kathy bought her a "Grandma to be" sash :)

Striking a pose with her sash

Delicious food. And how cute is that watermelon carriage?

Yummy cupcakesOnesies hanging as decorations

All kinds of stuff for Baby B.





We got our bouncer!

Cute little fleece with a hood with little ears on it :)
Everyone brought a book in lieu of a card. We got a great start to a library for Baby B. And of course, no baby's library is complete without the alphabet book of important Ohio State things!
Everything we got at the shower, minus the high chair

Mac really likes to lay under the crib. He hasn't tried to jump in it yet, but I feel like it's only a matter of time.


I loved spending the afternoon with friends from all different parts of my life. It was so great to see them all, and we are so thankful for all the gifts we got to use with Baby B.

No comments:

Post a Comment