Our Daughters Are...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks 1 day
How big is baby? Between 17-19 inches long and around 4.5 pounds
Total weight gain? As of Thursday, I'm up just under 23 pounds total. My doc is really pleased with my gain so far :)
Stetch marks? None
Sleep? Eh, it's okay. I'm waking up every 1.5-2 hours to go to the bathroom. Most times I'm able to get back to sleep fairly quickly, but once it hits around 4:00 or 4:30 I have a harder time getting back to sleep and I wake up more often. This does not lend itself well to sleeping in on the weekends.
Best moment this week: Matt learning how to change a diaper during our newborn care class :) And really working on the nursery - it's so close to having all the big things finished!
Weekly wisdom: It is okay to let people help you or do things for you when you are pregnant. I've had a hard time watching and letting Matt do things around the house to prepare for Baby B., but he keeps pointing out that physically I can't really do much to help him anyway, and that if he can keep me from having to bend over to pick up things, then he will, since that's getting harder and harder for me to do.
Milestones: Baby B.'s immune system is developed enough now that his/her body would be able to provide protection from mild infections.

And my picture. I don't feel as big as I look. Though I do have a couple of maternity shirts that no longer cover my belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment