Our Daughters Are...

Friday, July 15, 2011

Diaper bag **update**

**Update** I got an email from the store I ordered the bag from. They cannot fulfill the order because the item is no longer available. Boo. They have this style bag in some other prints, but none that I like enough to buy. Back to the drawing board, though luckily we've got plenty of time to find something else :)

I know, I know. I said we were finished buying things for a while. But I couldn't pass this up. When Matt and I were in Chicago last week I found a diaper bag I loved. But oh my goodness was it expensive! Like, there was no way I could ever spend that much on a diaper bag, ever, no matter how good the reviews.
And then someone on a message board posted about a sale. And this diaper bag, that I loved, was on sale for just over half price. So I searched reviews a bit more, and all were raving about this bag, and how well it held up over time and through multiple kids. So I bought one this morning! It should be here sometime in the next week or two! I bought the Petun.ia Picklebo.ttom Box.y Back.pack in Summer Sorren.to. Here's what it looks like:You can wear it as a backpack, a messenger bag, or just over the shoulder. It's got pockets inside and out, a detachable changing pad and spot for wipes and diapers in the front zipper part, a key clip so you don't have to dig for keys, and some other cool features. Plus, the material inside and out can be wiped down with a rag to clean it off.




In other news, our rocking chair came in. Matt and one of his friends picked it up on Wednesday, and it's currently hanging out in our guest bedroom since we want to clean the carpets in the nursery before we set things up. It's sooo comfy. And, Matt got a whole printout of coupons while he was there - including two for 20% one item! Depending on when they expire, we are hoping to use one of those to order the ottoman to go with the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment