Our Daughters Are...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

14 week survey


How far along? 14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? Not sure. I know I'm still down from where I was when I got pregnant, though the weight has to have redistributed somehow since I've definitely got a little belly going on :)
Maternity clothes? Some, yes. Kohl's had a big sale, so I bought 3 dresses and a shirt yesterday, all for 50-60% off. Another friend just gave me 2 bags of clothes today. Dresses (and a couple skirts) are still my go-to options for clothes - they're just so loose and comfy!
Stretch marks? None yet. Hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep? Not great, but not awful. I slept pretty well when Matt and I were in Chicago this past week (more on that later), and I've done okay the two nights we've been back home. I just have trouble sleeping on my side - it makes my hips hurt.
Best moment this week: Going 4 days in a row without getting sick!!!
Movement: None yet. I felt some small flutters this week, but I'm not positive that was baby.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I'm still eating a lot of cereal. Most days it's just whatever I think I can keep down.
Labor signs: Not for a long time!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement and our next ultrasound in August!
Weekly wisdom: Drink lots of water and rest when you need to. I think part of the reason we enjoyed our time in Chicago is because I drank tons of water and made sure to find places to sit down and rest on a regular basis so I didn't get too hot or tired.
Milestones: According to several baby development sources, Baby B's intestines have now moved to the inside of his/her body (hooray!) and he/she is now able to discharge urine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment