Our Daughters Are...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ultrasound pictures

Here are some pictures of Baby B from our level 2 ultrasound on Monday. The tech got some pretty good ones for us!


Tiny baby foot! Love it! This is Baby B.'s right foot.


Baby B.'s left hand - we got to see this hand open and close during the ultrasound. I love how you can see the individual fingers. So neat.


Profile shot - we finally got to see Baby B.'s face!


I think out of all the pictures we brought home, this is my favorite. It's from near the end of our ultrasound, and after much pushing, pounding, and other weird manipulations of my stomach so the tech could get the measurements she needed. I love his/her hand up by their head. It's like he/she is saying, "Geez, enough with all the pounding and pushing. Just leave me alone already!"





No comments:

Post a Comment