Our Daughters Are...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

1 month appointment

Eleanor had her one month appointment today.  It's no wonder my arms are starting to hurt after holding her for a while - she's up to 9 pounds 7 ounces!  She's also grown almost 2 inches since she was born and is measuring 21.25 inches long.  Eleanor is in the 48th percentile for weight and the 45th percentile for length.  Since she's still having some choking when she eats (it's better with the slower nipple, but still not gone) they did order a swallow study.  I should know by Friday when that is scheduled for.  Eleanor also had to get a shot today.  I hadn't prepared myself for that!  She did great though and only cried for a few seconds afterwards.  But that little blue bandaid on her chubby little thigh makes me hurt for her.  This was her second round of the Hepatitis B vaccine.  She got the first one in the hospital when she was born.

Here are some photos of Eleanor over the past couple of weeks.  I take tons of pictures on my phone and really need to figure out how to upload them here from my phone rather than emailing them to myself, saving them to the computer, and then uploading them.  Anyway, here she is.  As you can tell, she's getting more alert and really starting to look at the things around her!  She has a good chunk of time each evening where she's awake and generally in a good mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment