Our Daughters Are...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Coming home outfits!

My mom has really been wanting to buy gender-specific clothes, which she can't really do since we dont' know if Baby B is a boy or a girl. So, I decided to let her help me pick out coming home outfits, since I wanted to have a boy outfit and a girl outfit ready for when we leave the hospital. Mom and I went shopping and picked out two adorable outfits. And let's just say, I'm fairly certain that once Baby B gets here, he/she will have a full wardrobe fairly quickly. Soooo many cute clothes!

If Baby B is a boy, he will be wearing this outfit home from the hospital:



Isn't it cute? And the little shoes...I love them!

If Baby B is a girl, she will wear this outfit home from the hospital:


Fun colors, fleecy and warm...cute!


Only 14 more weeks (ish) until we know which outfit Baby B will be coming home in!



No comments:

Post a Comment